- Why is this toilet in the middle of the lawn? and Why me Lord?
- Why is she my best girl?
- Why the hell haven’t they made War of the Gargantuas figures yet?
- Why all the hate for Jar-Jar?
- Why did I sleep in on Free Comic Book Day?
- Why did Spider-Man already get rebooted?
- Why this, not that?
- Why did Screaming Yellow Zonkers make their own version of the Galaxy Laser Team Lobstrosity?
- Why did I fall out of love with the things that used to mean the world to me?
- Why don’t these villains just finish the job already and get on with their master plans?
- Why COPE?
- Why, of all things, a She-Ra fanfic?
- Why does Batman get a Father’s Day card?
- Why do I still collect toys and read comics?
- Why not be a toy collector?
- Why do toy makers think little girls are obsessed with poop?
- Why isn’t everyone a geek?
- Why am I called a racist?
The League wants to know! What were some of your favorites articles or moments from this week’s responses? Add a comment below to show your appreciation.
NOTE: Due to Memorial Day holiday shortening the week by a day (and I have a lot of Arrested Development to binge watch), the League will be taking a break this week. Store up the creative energy for our triumphant return next week!
Remember, to stay a League member in good standing, you should add some links to your fellow League members in your post to help spread the love. I’ll post the new topic later today!
Don’t forget, if you sign up for the Cool & Collected email newsletter, you will get a reminder on Mondays about the new League topic.
If you’re playing along at home and want to join the League, all you need is a love of pop culture and a blog. Come join the fun, and tell your friends!