Last week, the League of Extraordinary Bloggers expressed our love for pop culture by showing off some of our prized possessions. My entire Christmas list this year is made up of items I saw on these shelves…
- Green Plastic Squirtgun
- Monster Cafe
- Goodwill Hunting 4 Geeks
- Random Nerdness
- That Figures
- Lair of the Dork Horde
- Flashlights are Something to Eat
- Infinite Hollywood
- AEIOU and Sometimes Why
- Jason Vorhee’s Blog
- Whatever I Think Of
- Cavalcade of Awesome
- Dork Dimension
- The Man Who Stares at Toys
- Traveling Pics
- Team Hellions
- Cool & Collected
- 3B’s Toy Hive
Around the League
A few of our fellow League members have some big things going on so check them out and support them in any way you can:
- Paxton Holley, Jaime Hood, and Shawn Robare are joining forces for a new podcast and website called Cult Film Club. I can not wait for this!
- Infinite Hollywood is offering to match all your donations to Toys for Tots this year, so if you’re going to donate, why not double the joy for those kids on Christmas morning! Newt has a bunch of banners available on his site if you want to help him spread the word.
- We have helped spawn a new blogger! Everyone check out Richard’s new site “Fortune and Glory (Days).” Maybe we’ll see Richard post for the League soon. hint, hint!
- Brother Midnight has returned!
- I’ve offered this up on Twitter but if you haven’t heard, I want to trade 120×60 button ads with my fellow League members. Drop me an email if you’re interested.
Remember, to stay a League member in good standing, you should add some links to your fellow League members in your post to help spread the love. I’ll post the new topic later today!
Don’t forget, if you sign up for the Cool & Collected email newsletter, you will get a reminder on Mondays about the new League topic.
If you’re playing along at home and want to join the League, all you need is a love of pop culture and a blog. Come join the fun, and tell your friends!
I’m psyched for the first league assignment! Thanks again for your help and input.
Since I missed this league assignment If any of the league members wanna see ALOT of my shelves check out the Collector Profile section of Cool and Collected!
Welcome aboard Rich!
I’m bummed for missing out on this week’s topic, but was just too tied up between the launch of Cult Film Club, decorating for Christmas, AND starting a new job. I’ve had a helluva week!
Plus, I’m in the midst of re-painting my office, which is where my pop culture shelf lives, so there wasn’t much of anything to show right now. But here’s a spoiler — it would have been TMNT-related. Once I get things back in order I might post a pic just for shiggles.
And a HUGE welcome back to Brother Midnight!! We missed you, bud.
You’re excused. 😉
Can’t wait to hear you guys on the new podcast!
Thank you 🙂
I wanted to write a comment on the Plastic Squirt Gun blog to show my happyness of having Bro Midnight back, but I had problems with my browser at that moment 🙁
Mr. Plastic Squirt Gun is Baaaaaaaack!! 😀 😀 😀
(Brian: admit you loved my shelf made out of trash!)
I will absolutely admit that Yelinna! I loved your entry this week!
Thanks Brian!! I’m the League’s Recycling Lady 😀
Thank you Yelinna , I have tried to comment on you post but it always marks me as spam :/
I know now what was the problem: I have to login to my livejournal before commenting Duh!
Sorry if you can’t comment in the Traveling Picture Show. It is a community I found years ago, and now I’m the only one that posts, so I love it as if it were mine, but I don’t own the account to fix the comments problem 🙁