I picked the wrong week to implode. Seriously, even Yahoo is mocking me this morning. Check out their commentary:
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Philip Rivers on the bench. He scored 25 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Missed out on an opportunity by leaving the 13 points scored by Alfred Morris on the bench this week. He outperformed his projected point total by 139.0%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- 7 of the 9 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Cool & Collected fell short at the K position, getting outscored 12 – 1 by Top Hat Sasquatch.
- Besides Top Hat Sasquatch, Cool & Collected would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Cool & Collected was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 38 points.
- The 46 points scored by Top Hat Sasquatch is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
This week, we see the departure of the Red Headed Mules, Scoop Sandwich, Team Hellions, and yours truly, but congratulations to Top Hat Sasquatch, Noisy Devils, Title Pending Titans, and Poe Ghostal for making it to the next round of the playoffs. I bet they can just taste that golden turtle.